AT&T Customer Service
Are you having issues with AT&T? Would you like more information on new services, military services, number transfers, international services and GoPhone services? Contact an AT&T customer service representative through the phone numbers given below, including a toll-free 800 number for customer support.
AT&T Customer Service Phone Numbers
- AT&T International Services From Overseas
- AT&T International Services (US)
- Hearing & Speech Impaired - dial 711 from a land line
- GoPhone Customer Service Number
Additional Phone Numbers For AT&T Support
- Check Order Status
- Order New Services
- Military Services Prepaid Calling Cards
- Help in Spanish (24/7)
- Number Transfer Status
How To Contact AT&T
How do you contact a real person at AT&T?
- Welcome to ATT. If you are calling about phone numbers, press 1.
- Welcome to the main menu. To pay your bills or to get other bill-related options, press 1.
- For technical support or help with voice mail, press 2.
- To check usage to to report a stolen or lost wireless device or to cancel your service, press 3.
- For sales, new orders or to start a new order, press 4.
- For anything else or to speak to a customer service professional, press 0.
- To repeat this option, press *.
- To enter a different phone number, press 2.
- (If you don't choose an option) Please enter the cellphone number that you are currently calling about, starting with the area code.
- For more options, press 1.
- To activate your AT&T Go Phone, press 1.
- To order a new service or to add a line to an already existing wireless account, press 2.
- For more information or help with home phone DSL or you first service, press 3.
- To check the status of a recent wireless order, press 4.
- For help with tablets or laptop connections, press 5.
- For help with any other issues or to speak to a customer service professional, press 0.
- To repeat these options, press *.